Ref-000006 Falmouth, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, Sleeps 6
- Sleeps 6- 1 X Double, 1 X Twin & 1 X Bunk
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Games Room
- Jacuzzi & Sauna
- Short Breaks Available Out Of Season
- Traditional Stone Barn Conversion
- Children's Play Area
- Dog Friendly
- Child Friendly
- Swimming Pool
- Coastal Location
- Nearby Golfing
- Baby Friendly
- Nearby Fishing
Set in a peaceful location in the Cornish countryside yet still close enough to Falmouth with it's many restuarants, bars and stunning coastline with it's sandy beaches it makes a great choice for your holiday. It's also close enough to the Helford River to enjoy lots of walks and activities.
The cottage is part of a small collection of beautiful traditional stone barn conversions situated around a courtyard. There is an L shaped large living/ dining area with exposed wooden beam ceilings. The separate kitchen has a servery and slate tile floor. There is a master en-suite double bedroom, one small double bedroom with 4ft bed and one twin bedroom. It has one main bathroom with bath and shower over.
Outside there is a picnic table to sit and relax.
This high end barn is finished to an excellent standard and includes all of what you would expect from a modern home including linen and towels.
Travel cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
This property will be dog friendly from Jan 1st 2015.
- 1 x double, 1 x twin & 1 x adult bunk bed room
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge and freezer
- Flatscreen TV with freeview, DVD player
- Large communal outdoor heated swimming pool - open 1st March - 31st September
- Communal Jacuzzi and sauna - open all year
- Woodland walk with white dove house
- Children's play field with swings, slide and games lawn
- Fish pond
Will take short breaks out of season please contact Late Lettings
Set in an idyllic rural location near the sought after village of Mawnan Smith. This is the gateway to the picturesque Helford river with it's many activities from kayaking to fishing.
Falmouth is only a short drive away with it's bustling port, award winning Maritime museum, bars and restaurants it's well worth a visit. You will find some stunning family friendly beaches in Falmouth such as Swanpool, Maenporth and Gyllyngvase