Ref-000029 Nr Mawnan Smith, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, Sleeps 6
- Sleeps 6- 2 X Double & 1 X Twin
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Games Room
- 2 X Ensuite & 1 X Bathroom
- Jacuzzi & Sauna
- Children's Play Area
- Dog Friendly
- Child Friendly
- Swimming Pool
- Coastal Location
- Nearby Golfing
- Baby Friendly
- Nearby Fishing
The cottage is set in a select development of beautiful barn conversions and purpose built properties and are arranged neatly around a pretty courtyard which offer guests free and unlimited access to an excellent range of leisure facilities including Wi-Fi, a communal heated swimming pool and a jacuzzi and sauna.
Situated in the main courtyard and is on two levels. It has an open plan living/ dining room and kitchen with slate tiled floor and exposed wooden beams. There is a twin room with en-suite shower on the ground floor. Upstairs there are two double rooms one with en-suite shower room and one main bathroom with shower over bath. There is a picnic table outside the property for guests to enjoy morning coffee.
This high end barn is finished to an excellent standard and includes all of what you would expect from a modern home including linen and towels.
Pets are welcome, travel cots and high chairs are provided free of charge and parking is located to the front of the property.
- 2 x double, 1 x twin bedrooms
- 3 x bathrooms
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer and a communal tumble dryer in outside storage area
- Flatscreen TV with freeview, DVD player
- Large communal outdoor heated swimming pool - open 1st March - 31st September
- Communal jacuzzi and sauna - open all year
- Woodland walk with white dove house
- Children's play field with swings, slide and games lawn
- Fish pond
Newlyn cottage is situated just one mile from the quaint Cornish village Mawnan Smith, and three miles from the bustling port of Falmouth. Here you will find a host of shops, bars and restaurants, the award winning National Maritime Museum and Trebah Gardens which is not to be missed.
Falmouth is home to some of the most stunning coastline and beaches, with Maenporth, Gyllyngvase and Swanpool, Falmouth continues to rank among Cornwall’s most sought after holiday destinations.
Close by is the Helford River with spectacular sweeping woodlands. Here you can sample many of its delights including a variety of water activities from fishing to kayaking.