Ref-000003 Falmouth, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, Sleeps 8
- Large Property
- 1 X Twin
- Games Room
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Short Breaks Available Out Of Season
- 3 X Double Rooms
- 2 X Ensuite Shower Rooms And 1 Main Bathroom
- Children's Play Area
- Jacuzzi And Sauna
- Dog Friendly
- Child Friendly
- Swimming Pool
- Coastal Location
- Nearby Golfing
- Baby Friendly
- Nearby Fishing
Set in a peaceful location in the Cornish countryside yet still close enough to Falmouth with it's many restuarants, bars and stunning coastline with it's sandy beaches it makes a great choice for your holiday. It's also close enough to the Helford River to enjoy lots of walks and activities
The cottage is part of a small collection of beautiful traditional stone barn conversions situated around a courtyard.
On the ground floor there is a large wooden beamed lounge/dining area and kitchen. You will also find a double bedroom with shower ensuite and it's own double doors leading into the courtyard. A wooden staircase leads upstairs to a further 3 bedrooms. Two are doubles one of which has a shower en-suite and the 3rd is a twin. There is also a main bathroom here with bath and shower over.
This high end barn is finished to an excellent standard and includes all of what you would expect from a modern home including linen and towels.
Pets are welcome free of charge and parking is located to the front of the barns.
- 3 x double, 1 x twin, 3 x bathrooms
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge and freezer
- Flatscreen TV with freeview, DVD player
- Large communal outdoor heated swimming pool - open 1st March - 31st September
- Communal Jacuzzi and sauna - open all year
- Woodland walk with white dove house
- Children's play field with swings, slide and games lawn
- Fish pond
Will take short breaks out of season please contact Late Lettings.
Trelawny is set in an idyllic rural location near the sought after village of Mawnan Smith. This is the gateway to the picturesque Helford river with it's many activities from kayaking to fishing.
Falmouth is only a short drive away with it's bustling port, award winning Maritime museum, bars and restaurants it's well worth a visit. You will find some stunning family friendly beaches in Falmouth such as Swanpool, Maenporth and Gyllyngvase