Ref-005306 Mawnan Smith, Falmouth, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, Sleeps 6
Budock Cottage is situated just one mile from the quaint Cornish village Mawnan Smith, and three miles from the bustling port of Falmouth. Here you will find a host of shops, bars and restaurants, the award winning National Maritime Museum and Trebah Gardens which is not to be missed. Falmouth is home to some of the most stunning coastline and beaches, with Maenporth, Gyllyngvase and Swanpool, Falmouth continues to rank among Cornwall’s most sought after holiday destinations. Close by is the Helford River with spectacular sweeping woodlands. Here you can sample many of its delights including a variety of water activities from fishing to kayaking for you and the family to enjoy. Please contact our reservations team to discuss and book activities and attractions. Tresooth Holiday Barns are a select development of beautiful barn conversions and purpose built properties and are arranged neatly around a pretty courtyard which offer guests free and unlimited access to an excellent range of leisure facilities including wifi (currently available in the communal games room only), communal facilities including an outdoor heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Budock Cottage is situated in the main courtyard and is set all on one level. Upon entrance there is an L shaped large living/ dining area with exposed wooden beam ceilings. The separate kitchen has a servery and slate tile floor. The hall leads to a master en-suite bedroom, one adult bunk bed room and one twin bedroom. The cottage has one main bathroom with bath and shower over. Outside there is a picnic table to sit and relax.
Parking is shared with the other barns and located to the front of the complex.
This high end barn is finished to an excellent standard and includes all of what you would expect from a modern home.
- 1 x double, 1 x twin & 1 x adult bunk bed room.
- 2 x bathrooms (1 x Main bathroom & 1 x en-suite shower room)
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge and freezer
- Flatscreen TV with freeview, DVD player
- Large outdoor heated swimming pool (communal)
- Jacuzzi and sauna (communal)
- Dog Friendly (up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome free of charge)
- Communal games room with some chargeable games (pool & table football)
- Wifi currently available in the games room only
- Children's play field with swings, slide and games lawn
- Fish pond
*Outdoor swimming pools is open from 1st April until 30th September, the Jacuzzi and Sauna are open year round *Please note due to our rural location the wifi in the games room can at times be intermittent and is not suitable for streaming & downloading