Ref-002219 Hereford, Herefordshire, England, United Kingdom, Sleeps 20
- Sleeps 22- 1 X Double, 1 X Family, 2 X Zip 'n' Link, 2 X Twin & 2 X Bunk
- Garden, Bbq & Ample Parking
- Great Location For Walks & Cycling
- Games Room
- Dog Friendly
- Child Friendly
- Nearby Golfing
- Wireless Internet Access
- Baby Friendly
- Open Fire
- Rural Location
Originally 2 semi detached farm cottages which date back over 100 years and have been lovingly restored as a spacious holiday cottage sleeping groups of up to 22.
The 2 properties are interconnected and rented as one, giving large groups the flexibility of cooking and eating communally or separately with 2 kitchens, 2 lounges, both with TVs, and a large communal dining room.
Situated in a peaceful location on a working farm at the end of a mile long track, on the outskirts of the pretty village of Pencombe.
The village has a pub which serves food. Surrounded by beautiful border countryside and farm land and conveniently located just twelve miles from Hereford and thirteen miles from Malvern.
Herefordshire is a walkers paradise and this cottage is set amongst a network of public footpaths with several circular walks straight from your backdoor.
Popular with Stag and Hen weekends, the pub is within easy walking distance, there are no neighbours to disturb and there are several activity operators within a short drive.We also accept dogs.
There is a lounge in each cottage, both with:
- Colour TV
- CD player
- Open log fire
There are 2 separate kitchens each with:
- Electric double oven cooker
- Fridge and large freezers
- Washing machine
- Table seating for 10/11
There are large catering pots, pans and equipment to make cooking for 22 as easy as possible.The kitchens are joined by a large dining room accessible from both kitchens with seating for 22.
Travel cots and High Chairs are available on request.
- Toilet and shower
- 1 x Twin bedroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms ( 1 is super king size which can be split to 2 singles). Both with hand basin
- 1 Twin bedroom
- 1 Room with bunk beds (adult size bunks)
- 1 bathroom (Bath with shower over it)
- Toilet and shower
- Room with 1 x super king bed that can be split to 2 singles and a single bed
- Double bedroom - plus 2 single beds and en-suite
- 1 room with bunk beds - Double on the bottom, single on the top they are suitable for adults
- 1 twin bedded room
- Bathroom (Bath with shower over it)
Herefordshire is ideal for get togethers being so central ,our nearest Motorway is the M5 junction 7, making the perfect spot for meeting up of folks from all ends of the country.
A very rural area just the place for walks, cycling , and riding but we do have attractions of a number of National Trust properties,cities and towns close by Hereford, Ludlow, Worcester and Malvern, family open farm in our village.