Ref-005317 Mawnan Smith, Falmouth, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, Sleeps 6
Newlyn Cottage is situated just one mile from the quaint Cornish village Mawnan Smith, and three miles from the bustling port of Falmouth. Here you will find a host of shops, bars and restaurants, the award winning National Maritime Museum and Trebah Gardens which is not to be missed. Falmouth is home to some of the most stunning coastline and beaches, with Maenporth, Gyllyngvase and Swanpool, Falmouth continues to rank among Cornwall’s most sought after holiday destinations. Close by is the Helford River with spectacular sweeping woodlands. Here you can sample many of its delights including a variety of water activities from fishing to kayaking for you and the family to enjoy. Please contact our reservations team to discuss and book activities and attractions. Tresooth Holiday Barns are a select development of beautiful barn conversions and purpose built properties and are arranged neatly around a pretty courtyard which offer guests free and unlimited access to an excellent range of leisure facilities including wifi (currently available in the communal games room only), communal facilities including an outdoor heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Newlyn Cottage is situated in the main courtyard and is set on two levels. It has an open plan living/ dining room and kitchen with slate tiled floor and exposed wooden beams. There is a twin room with en-suite shower on the ground floor. Upstairs there are two double rooms one with an en-suite shower room and one main bathroom with shower over. There is a picnic table outside to sit and relax.
Parking is shared with the other barns and located to the front of the complex.
This high end barn is finished to an excellent standard and includes all of what you would expect from a modern home.
- 2 x double, 1 x twin
- 3 x bathrooms (1 x main bathroom & 2 x en-suite shower rooms)
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer and a communal tumble dryer in outside storage area.
- Flatscreen TV with freeview, DVD player
- Large communal outdoor heated swimming pool (communal)
- Jacuzzi and sauna (communal)
- Communal games room with some chargeable games (pool & table football)
- Wifi is currently available in the games room only
- Children's play field with swings, slide and games lawn
- Fish pond
- Dog Friendly cottage (up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome free of charge)
*Outdoor swimming pools is open from 1st April until 30th September, the Jacuzzi and Sauna are open year round *Please note due to our rural location the wifi in the games room can at times be intermittent and is not suitable for streaming & downloading