Ref-005326 Mawnan Smith, Falmouth, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, Sleeps 4
St Keverne Cottage is situated just one mile from the quaint Cornish village Mawnan Smith, and three miles from the bustling port of Falmouth. Here you will find a host of shops, bars and restaurants, the award winning National Maritime Museum and Trebah Gardens which is not to be missed. Falmouth is home to some of the most stunning coastline and beaches, with Maenporth, Gyllyngvase and Swanpool, Falmouth continues to rank among Cornwall’s most sought after holiday destinations. Close by is the Helford River with spectacular sweeping woodlands. Here you can sample many of its delights including a variety of water activities from fishing to kayaking for you and the family to enjoy. Tresooth Holiday Barns are a select development of beautiful barn conversions and purpose built properties and are arranged neatly around a pretty courtyard which offer guests free and unlimited access to an excellent range of leisure facilities including wifi (currently available in the communal games room only), communal facilities including an outdoor heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna. St Keverne Cottage benefits from generous sized rooms and is accessed on the outside of the courtyard. It has a large open plan L shaped living/ dining room with exposed wooden beams. The separate kitchen has a slate floor.
Upstairs it has one double bedroom that overlooks the swimming pool with en-suite bathroom and one zip and link bedroom with en- suite shower room that can be made up as a second double or twin.
Outside there is a patio area with furniture.
Parking is shared with the other barns and located to the front of the complex.
- 1 x double & 1 x zip 'n' link (please request double or twin set up when booking)
- 2 x bathrooms (1 x en-suite bathroom and 1 x en-suite shower room)
- Dog friendly cottage (up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome free of charge)
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge and freezer
- Flatscreen TV with freeview, DVD player
- Large outdoor heated swimming pool (communal)
- Jacuzzi and sauna (communal)
- Communal games room with some chargeable games (pool & table football)
- Wifi (currently only available in the games room)
- Children's play field with swings, slide and games lawn
- Fish pond
*Outdoor swimming pools is open from 1st April until 30th September, the Jacuzzi and Sauna are open year round*Please note due to our rural location the wifi in the games room can at times be intermittent and is not suitable for streaming & downloading